Perry N. Fuchs, Ph.D.
Dr. Fuchs currently serves as an Associate Professor-Psychology.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1996-1998
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Psychology, McGill University, 1994-1996
- Ph.D. Experimental Psychology, University of Texas at Arlington, 1994
- M.S. Psychology, University of Texas at Arlington, 1992
- B.S. Psychology, University of Calgary, 1990
Link to Research Profile
Office: 509 Life Sciences Bldg firstname.lastname@example.org